Over the last couple of years, Carolyn Hyams has been building out the Firebrand Ideas Ignition blog as part of her role as Marketing Director for Aquent, Firebrand Talent and Vitamin T in Australia. With posts from the Firebrand team and a host of guest bloggers, it has become a great place to get the latest insight on topics from digital through to communications and marketing, with a touch of business and personal branding thrown in for good measure.
Some of the best recent topics include:
- What to say and do after an employee resigns by Greg Savage
- The new skills you need for the digital age by Ben Gilchriest
- Strategies to refocus your online energy when you are feeling social fatigue by Dionne Kasian-Lew
- Why applying the brake helps accelerate your career by Chris Savage
I have also contributed a few posts, including:
- Three digital disruption lessons from the startup world
- Three marketing lessons from joke emails and dark social
- Keeping Up: The first two steps for time poor marketers
Be sure to check out these topics and more.