The finalists for the ADMA Young Marketer and Young Creative of the Year have been announced, celebrating and showcasing the work of the Australians under the age of 30. It’s hotly contested, with winners flying to New York City in 2014 on an all-expenses paid trip to meet with leading marketers, creatives and agencies including Google Creative lab, OgilvyOne Worldwide and Anomaly.
In the running for Young Marketer of the Year are:
- Leigh Allen, Marketing and International Marketing Solutions Manager, ESPN Australia/NZ
- Anna Guerchenzon, Marketing Team Manager, Telstra
- Jasmine Hildebrand, BTL Manager-Marketing, AAMI Insurance
- Chris Howatson, Managing Director, CHE Proximity, Melbourne
Young Creatives have entered their work for judging – and you can check it out yourself at the ADMA site.
- Jardin Anderson, art director, Rapp DBB, for Get ahead of yourself.com.au which calls on young creatives and marketers to ditch an old award in favour of one from ADMA.
- Michael Gagliardi, creative/art director For KWP! Advertising, for #YoungPeopleGetIt – getting young marketers and creatives to enter YMYC by speaking to them in the language only they understand.
- James Nguyen, art director at OBM, for Follow the Follower – for a fresh twist in getting the leading lights in the marketing and advertising industries to follow the young person on Twitter.
- Tony Simmons, art director at The Brand Agency – for See Where It Can Take You – for showing junior marketers and creatives where their career can take them with YMYC using their own Facebook timeline as the narrative.
The overall winners will be announced on Friday 1 November at the ADMA Awards at The Star, Pyrmont.
Is there something you see that you love? Leave me a comment below.