A blast of innovation this week with a focus on ideas, creativity and transforming them into something useful. Like work. Or customers. Or a change in the world we’re living in. What’s not to love?
- If there is one thing we crave, it is surety. But, of course, everything we face is uncertain – which can lead to a certain level of anxiety. How do we then best meet uncertainty? Ben Kunz shares three ideas for doing so.
- Can you force a good idea or do you have to wait for them to visit upon you? The Bull suggests that your best ideas will come unexpectedly. What do you think?
- Sheryl Sandberg has attracted plenty of positive and negative attention with her book Lean In. But what’s the message that goes deeper? Ann Handley heard the Facebook COO speak in person and her summary may surprise you.
- There is no doubt that retail needs to be reinvented. But what would that look like? PSFK take a closer look at virtual grocery displays. Is it a glimpse into the near future?
- I mobile innovation on your agenda this year? CK thinks it should be part of every marketer’s arsenal. Here’s why.