Over the last week there have been dozens of brilliant articles published. But these five posts really caught my attention – with original thinking and expression and a point of view that is hard to ignore.
Hope you enjoy them all!
- A welcome return post by Rob Campbell delights us all.
- Paul Wallbank shares yet another way businesses damage their brands by outsourcing the customer experience. Here’s what he has to say about Energy Australia and AGL.
- Neil Patel explains how we need to think like Google.
- A great new Tumblr arises thanks to James Sims – a great repository of digital campaigns that don’t suck
- I’ve long been suspicious of TED, but couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Umair Haque gives voice to my misgivings with the excellent Let’s Save Great Ideas from the Ideas Industry