Some of us like to create it.
Some of us like to clean it up.
And many of us just like to grab a beer and watch it unfold before our very eyes.
This week’s five must-read posts have more than a touch of drama – which is the perfect way to start your week.
- I may be late to this one, but it’s a great train wreck of a story. One author outs another over gaming the Amazon best seller list. Get the main meal here.
- And if you’re in the mood for more, pick up your dessert over here.
- We all know that emotion, not facts, drives the kind of marketing behaviour we want to see … yet so many marketing conversations, strategies and activations centre on facts. Here’s the problem with facts.
- If you want to turn your customers into fans, you need more than a little drama. In fact, you’ll need Mack Colliers upcoming book Think Like a Rock Star.
- Will co-working spaces become the new classrooms? They may already be halfway there.