This week is a grab bag of great posts from across the web. Consider it a lucky dip of quality social media goodness.
- Jeff Livingston explains Why the A-List Conversation Hurts Us in a guest post over on Danny Brown’s blog
- Amber Naslund laments that social media isn’t necessarily “personal” and seeks to redress the balance by sharing What I Wish More People Knew About Me
- Tony Zambito kicked off a series on buyer personas. There’s some great insight here in part 1 – The Future of Buyer Personas is Social
- Michael Brenner steps out from behind the blog to reveal his own personal and professional trajectory – in 5 Questions on Social Media with Michael Brenner
- Mandi Bateson asks do agencies need to tweet to prove they “get” social media?