A little late this week – but there’s been a lot on! There’s posts, news, work and so much great reading it’s hard to find time to write!
Hope that these five posts from last week get your brains vibing!
- For those wanting to optimise their sites (and who doesn’t), Google’s recent changes to their search algorithm is big news. Michael Brenner explains What Google’s New Search Algorithm Means For You.
- Want to move people from the digital world into your stores? Julian Cole shares 7 Killer Examples of Online to Offline Campaigns.
- Nike made it famous. Just do it. The same applies to social media for business. Cathie McGinn recommends joining the Dead Social Media Practitioners Society.
- John Hagel suggests we are seeing a shift from short term to long term thinking. He talks revolution from the edge. Thankfully few of us ever have to push our ideas for change as hard as those in the Middle East.
- Feel like you get pushed from pillar to post? Veronica Jarski explains How to Prevent Your Social Media Strategist from Being Everyone’s Lackey.
And don’t you still love Spell with Flickr?