I probably learn more from reading blog posts each week than I do from the dozens of books that I read each year. This weeks’ five must-read posts are great examples:
- Jay Baer shares 11 reasons that your company needs Facebook. Or more precisely, he explains why Facebook can be useful for your marketing efforts.
- Not exactly from last week – but Niko Herzeg writes about the need to focus our strategies and products not on the objects, but on the transitions that they facilitate. It’s why Apple products win.
- Forrester’s announcement that its analysts were no longer permitted to publish personally branded blogs generated much conversation. Dennis Howlett offers one perspective.
- Now take a look at Josh Bernoff’s perspective on the matter. Interesting challenges. Interesting times.
- And for something completely different, Amber Naslund shares 8 Apps I Use and Love – some only work for Macs, but the others are gold.