There seems to be a little bit of a theme flowing through this week’s top 5 from last week. See if you can spot it:
- Mike Wagner talks us through his own nerves about taking risks in front of a live audience. How did it turn out? Read for yourself.
- Consumers don’t care about your strategy. It’s true. Just ask Kris Hoet.
- Some great advice from Olivier Blanchard this week, including “If a blogger says something negative about you, threaten to sue them. That usually shuts them up.”
- Who decides what is “influential”? Valeria Maltoni explains the process.
- Katie Chatfield shares a great, short film on design strategy. This 10 minute film will change the rest of your day.